5 Ways Content Helps Grow Your Business Online
- 90% of the leads a company generates every month come from blog posts.
- 85% of brands use content marketing, it’s one of the most effective new marketing approaches out there.
- 81% of online purchases are influenced by their friends’ social media posts.
- 78% of businesses who blog daily acquired customers through their blogs.
- 71% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals.
- 70% of traffic comes from posts that weren’t published in the current month because content lives forever.
Experts Talk About Why Your Business Needs Content
“Content marketing is a way for a business owner to educate your customers and potential customers about your products and services.” – Neil Patel, co-founder of KISSmetrics
“Small businesses should be even more focused on content marketing than larger brands. They need to drive brand awareness and leads with limited resources. It’s a great way for small businesses to do both.” – Michael Brenner, NewsCred
“Many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase. It’s not enough that you just have a website, you must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously.” – Tim W. Knox, Digital Graphiti Inc
“Every time you write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on your website, which means it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.” – Corey Wainwright, @Corey_bos
“You need a business blog to help build authority in your industry, push your website higher in search engine results, enable you to tell the story of your business, and build connections with current and potential customers.” –
Visit our client testimonials on the homepage to see why working with Well Said Content is a good choice for your business.